Hunt & Henriques
**Full-Time Retention Bonus of $2,000.00 after 6 months**
To qualify, you must:
- Be a Full-Time employee
- Be employed for 6 months
- Complete all initial training
- Be in good standing with the Firm
- Not be on a written warning
Full and Part time Call center collections representative entry level positions available for Law Firm in our Mesa office. Starting hourly pay $18.00 an hour with the ability to move up to $20.00 an hour within 6 months Full Time employees have the opportunity for monthly bonuses! This position is responsible for collection on delinquent accounts while providing excellent consumer interaction.
The collections representative works with consumers delinquent accounts according to the Firm’s standard operating procedures and government regulations in order to achieve objectives without sacrificing customer service standards by using negotiation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Persuade delinquent debtors through telephone contact to set-up payments or settlements while using professionalism and tact
- Provide thorough, detailed, and accurate account updates in collection system for each call made timely
- Communicate with the debtor according to established Firm policies and procedures (i.e., FDCPA, etc.) as well as State and Federal legal requirements and client guidelines
- Responsible for meeting assigned production standards, by collecting delinquent payments and by arranging payment plans/settlements over the phone without sacrificing quality of service
- Must meet required production amount of phone calls inbound and outbound per month
- Work closely with management to resolve escalated issues as well as regularly update Collection Supervisor/Manager on status of accounts and special situations
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize workload
- Work independently and have the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with solid negotiating proficiency
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to meet attendance standards
- Education – High School diploma or GED
- Successful passing of background check and drug screening required before start date **No Credit Check**Do not test for Marijuana**
- Reading and writing in English
- Microsoft word, Excel a must
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.